He's finished...

Well, he's done it...David has graduated from college, with 3 degrees, no less. My proud mama heart was overflowing with pride in my "baby boy." He's worked very hard the past five years. As I remember the day we first took him to UT (leaving home at 4:00am), it seems like yesterday. We were flabergasted when we found out he'd signed up for a 7:00am check-in for the dorm, but it turned out to be a blessing because it wasn't so crowded that time of day. He was able to interview for a job, which he got, and the day was good. Fast forward through being on the Liberal Arts Council, persevering to get in the Student Senate and becoming Vice-Chair, and serving with the Blazers and leading them one year, all while holding down a part time job and studying and keeping up good grades. I wasn't prepared for the emotions that came flooding in on me. Congratulations David Sanders Yount! I am so proud of you and your hard work. You are loved!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness

Last train to....Grand Central Station