Last train to....Grand Central Station

My baby is moving to New York City! Is it OK to be excited and sad at the same time? I am so excited for him. This has been his dream for years, and now it's finally coming to fruition. He'll be living the fast paced life of the city with a job he adores. And, while we don't see him alot now that he lives in Austin, we know that we can jump in the car and see him in less than 3 hours. That won't be the case once he's moved. Guess we'll have to plan ahead more when we want to see him - but the fun we'll have. I'm looking forward to seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and Christmas is a lovely time to visit New York. I guess we'll go to another Yankees game, but this time it will be at the new stadium. I've not been to Coney Island yet, so I'll go see it too. CONGRATULATIONS, DAVID! We are so very proud of you.

Comments

Donna said…
Millicent...I didn't know you had a blog. Hmm..you neglected to mention it--Ha!

Have you made it to New York?

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness